welcome to the fairytale

Wishes, hopes and dreams do come true......
That was/is the title of a story/book that I wrote for my little man to try to explain his 'story' to him somehow/sometime. I'd looked all over the internet to try to find the best possible way for us to explain adoption to the sweetest boy in the whole, wide world; but never could find the perfect way. I started this process when my sweetest boy was just a baby - he's 4 now. So, I decided a fairy tale would be (somewhat) appropriate because that's what I feel like I'm living. Call me corny and a sap, I don't care. This is my life and this is my (new) blog and if you don't like it, or believe it....go somewhere else. My, my. Tough ol' gal, ain't I?
So, here goes. I'm inviting you into my family, warts and all. Meet the sweetest hubby in the world - my number one guy; and the sweetest boy in the world - my number two guy. And me, I'm just T.

3 comments:

  1. Don't we all wish we could live our own . . wishes, hopes, and dreams as you have. (Glad you have too!)
    You are all special. Course I can be a little prejudiced when it comes to my niece, nephew, and 'great' nephew. (hmmm, left out the hyphen . . . but it seems appropriate, doncha think?
    I love you three very very much.
    Aunt Charlene.
    (T, thou dost be an excellent bloggest . . . FYI, that's a female blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit! And thanks for the comment - hey, there is somebody out there!!

    Oh, yes. Total agreement on the greatness factor - but I, too, am indeed prejudiced. I can't help it; it's an obsession.

    Thankest thou for thine compliment, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful to be "there" with you. I remember a time when I was "there" in your exact same shoes, but that "there" is a wistful lingering memory. Thank you for sharing! Love you all! K

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)