1) What can I give you to make you as happy as you have made me? Years and years we waited for you - praying, hoping all along. You were - and are - truly a gift from God.
2) Your energy is off the charts and I'm so envious. You are always up for the next adventure; always ready to gogogo, run, play, and fight bad guys. Keep fighting those bad guys, baby. Always have fun!
3) Try your hardest. Don't give up after stumbling. You'll truly learn from your mistakes - no matter how bad you may feel. Don't stop trying - and don't stop learning.
4) Those blue eyes just kill me - do you know how powerful they are? You'll probably break a thousand hearts with those baby blues. Right now, though, you can just use your powers on Mom and Dad....
5) Be good. Be kind. Be strong. Stand up for what is right, don't go with the crowd 'just because'. Make up your own mind about what you will and won't do, don't allow someone else to change what you know is right...listen to the feelings in your heart and you'll always know you've done what is best.
6) Do you have to grow up? I know, in just a few short years, you'll be driving. Driving! Every year I think, oh I love this age - but every year it gets better. I can't wait to see how you change into the man you are meant to be. Just don't do it so fast, k? 7) Trust God. He always knows what's best for you and loves you more than Mommy and Daddy ever could.
8) Eat your vegetables. :)
Happy birthday my sweet boy. I will always always love you, no matter what.