First love

Well, it's official. My little man has a girlfriend. Other than me, that is. Oh, he intends to marry me though - he asked me, and I said yes - so this little floozy is obviously just a fling until the time comes for our wedding.

Yes, he informed me of his new significant other very casually the other day. Not sure what brought it up, but he told me that he, indeed, had found another. Naturally, I was shocked.
And a little jealous. Seems this little heartbreaker is in his class at school. I guess I should have known this would eventually happen, but I never realized it would come so soon.

Don't know a lot about her, but I do know her name. Jadyn.
She's very,very cute. And blonde.
With wispy curls. Long, wispy, blonde curls.
And blue eyes. Cute, long, blonde wispy curls, blue eyes.
And short. Roughly the same height as little man.
Just the right height to see face to face.
Blue-eyes to blue-eyes.
Nose to nose.
and....
egad!!!! Lips to lips. AGHH!

My son, my sweet baby boy. Tells me in one short sentence that he has a girlfriend and that he *gasp* gave her a "kiss real". I'm assuming a "kiss real" means a real kiss in little man speak. When I asked him where he gave his kiss real, he said "on the playground." not exactly what I meant.......
So, I asked him again and he grinned, got shy and pointed to his mouth. His mouth!!!!!
ahhhh!

Floozy. Jezebel.

What's a girl to do? My heart is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)