Love is.....






  • changing the oil in my car...
  • taking the garbage out that I leave sitting by the door - 8 steps away from the garbage can...
  • sweeping up packing peanuts in the middle of the night because you said you'd clean up the mess...
  • buying Valentine's cards for me from you and our little man...
  • building a fire because "I'm cold" is something you hear repeatedly - AND we can roast marshmallows...then, making the perfect marshmallow for yourself...
  • going to work every day for our family...
  • our little family...
  • taking care of things...
  • never giving up on me...
  • sentimental...
  • thoughtful...
  • sweet...
  • funny...
  • sometimes stressed-out...
  • never forgotten...
  • always calling on the way home from work...
  • insisting on date nights...
  • a wonderful Daddy to our son...
  • comfortable...
  • for always...
Love is: You....and so much more.

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweetie.  I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)