and the weiner is.....Tartersauce!

Yippee! The mailman has delivered my prize!

A week, um, two weeks ago, maybe? Anyway, yours truly was the big weiner on a blog that I sometimes visit. Ok, yeah, so I was randomly picked by a computer program, whatevah. Doesn't matter. I won. And my prize??? An ever-so-yummy-and-free-Starbuck's gift card!!
Got to connect with the author and creator, Kelly, via email. Hey, she's the first person I've ever met from Indiana! How bout that? And, she wants to be a nurse too - in fact, she's in school right now. Yep, she's obviously demented.
Thanks, Kelly, for the gift. Good luck with your dream!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm demented. But just think of the job security!

    Glad you got your gift card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)