You are:

Celebrating your birthday today.  And might I say, you absolutely, positively do NOT look this new age you're trying on for the first time today.

A wonderful wife, mother and grandmother (to grandbabies biological and adopted).

A truly gifted musician.  Your talent, with true humility, has touched me more times than I can remember.  

A fellow coffee and chocolate lover.  'Nuff said.

A priceless gift from God to those who know you and love you.

A beautiful person, inside and out. 

An awesome fish..er..person.....fisherwoman?....fisherlady?

The owner of the most infectious laugh!  Your joy shines through your eyes, overwhelming mere mortals like me with its warmth.

The most eloquent prayer warrior.  I picture God smiling from ear to ear whenever I'm blessed to listen in on your conversation with Him. 

Obviously a saint - for putting up with your trouble-making husband for all these years.

A wonderful teacher - your love of music is your gift to the children you teach.

A true friend.

An absolute blessing to me and my family.  


Thank you for all that you do (and have done) for our family; for being right there with us during a really sad and confusing season - comforting when needed, always praying, and loving us through it all.  Then, rejoicing with us when a crazy little monkey boy came into the world and into our hearts.   You were there all along - loving him from the day he was born.  Thank you for being a very special part of our lives.

Happy Birthday, sweet Nonny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)