Just call me Oscar.

Ok, this has nothing to do with anything/anyone in particular. Not true, I'm sure it's hormonal. It's just me, venting.

1. Sometimes I hate, hate, hate my job. Like today.
2. Sometimes I hate people. I just want to be alone and not talk to anyone. Got a problem?
Don't wanna hear it. Need something? Get it yourself. Leave me alone.
3. I get tired of having to be nice all the time. I'm gonna explode.
4. I wish I could wiggle my nose and change things, but I can't.
5. I'm being intentionally vague. I'm sorry.
6. Not really.
7. I don't want to have to think about problems, bills, cooking, cleaning, job, laundry - etc. Not right now. I want a raincheck.
8. I want to check-out for a little while. Ok? Maybe take a hot bath and listen to music. Or not. Maybe complete silence. yeah. That would be nice.

1 comment:

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)