Me, me, me! It's all about me!

Got suckered into doing one of those surveys online. This time I thought it was a cute idea, so I sent it out to my friends and family to see what kind of responses I'd get from those that, ahem, know me best. Hrmph.
Look for my comments in bold.

Instructions: Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks
about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to
all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you.
Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few
minutes, so just do it! First send (forward) this survey to everyone
you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply'
and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and
send it back to to me.

(my mom's response…….you'd think she'd have all the answers right, right?)

Where did we meet? RMC
Take a stab at my middle name? Jean
Do I smoke? No
Color of my eyes? Brown
Do I have any siblings? 1 sister
What's one of my favorite things to do? cuddle w/ Ben
What's my favorite type of music? Soft jazz (huh? soft jazz? where'd that come from?)
Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? follow the rules (uh, yeah.)
Any special talents? drawing, singing
How many children do I have? 1 boy
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? Ben

(my beautiful 'baby' cousin Kellie's responses)

Where did we meet? Probably the hospital or something when I was born... I don't really remember!
Take a stab at my middle name? Jean, or **** whichever (deleted, tmi :)
Do I smoke? nope
Color of my eyes? Green? (uh, naw)
Do I have any siblings? duh! a twin sister!
What's one of my favorite things to do? Play with your little man!
What's my favorite type of music? Country and Contemporary Christian
Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? I can remember a time or two that you were a rebel, but mostly a rule follower. (that's enough.....we'll talk later.)
Any special talents? Beautiful voice, and you know a thing or two about buttholes, you know with the whole nursing thing and all (uh, everybody remember that I'm a GI nurse, right? oh, I guess she could be referring to the doctors I have to work with....either way, yes, I do know a thing or two about buttholes.)
How many children do I have? 1, and he is the most handsome, sweetest little man in the whole world! (beautiful lady speaketh truth)
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? food I hope-- or a hairdryer! (hee hee)

(my lovely twin seester's responses – who, next to our mother, should have all the right answers…..right?.....mmm hmmm, yeah) (oh, and yes, she is a freakin' lunatic.)

Where did we meet? In our womb. (um, our womb?)
Take a stab at my middle name? :::stab!::: Got it! (ugh)
Do I smoke? Well, that's a matter of opinion...you're CUTE...but smokin'? I dunno...
Color of my eyes? same as mine.
Do I have any siblings? Yes, the most incredible sister in the entire world. (humble, much?)
What's one of my favorite things to do? Read e-mails from your incredible sister. (oy)
What's my favorite type of music? Your incredible sister singing. (uh, not so much.)
Am I shy or outgoing? oh, shy, of course...BOO! See? You jumped...
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? You follow the rebel rules....and get suspended from school for wearing your flag on an Alabama t-shirt. (uh, it was ISS and it wasn't just a flag, it was the rebel flag, and it was a teeny-tiny rebel flag in the shape of the great state of Alabama on a huge U.S. outline…..and I wasn't the only one. And we made the 6:00 news. And we got free pizza. So there.)
Any special talents? Which definition of "special"?
How many children do I have? 2. A tall one and a short one.
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? hopefully a cell phone!!!

(this is from my friend Barbara – she's crazy too, but strangely, got all the questions right.)

Where did we meet? Church
Take a stab at my middle name? Jean
Do I smoke? no
Color of my eyes? brown
Do I have any siblings? yep
What's one of my favorite things to do? spend time with family
What's my favorite type of music? christian/country
Am I shy or outgoing? depends on the person
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? follow the rules
Any special talents? has a BEAUTIFUL voice!!!
How many children do I have? one precious blue eyed boy
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? bible and some lipstick

(yet another member of my psychotic family, my crazy Aunt Charlene)

Where did we meet? after your surprise arrival of coming in twos....at grandma's house cause I wasn't allowed to go to the hospital (mama didn't know until we were born that she was having twins - that was back in the middle ages when there were no ultrasounds....and aunt lene couldn't go to the hospital to see us because she was too young.....or she had some communicable disease, or some such....)
Take a stab at my middle name? Jean
Do I smoke? YOU BETTER NOT
Color of my eyes? brown
Do I have any siblings? above mentioned other of 'twos'
What's one of my favorite things to do? spend time with TSBIGA (the sweetest boy in Georgia – abbreviated for obvious reasons…)
What's my favorite type of music? depends on your mood, but mostly country
Am I shy or outgoing? both
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? both
Any special talents? sings like an angel
How many children do I have? above mentioned TSBIGA
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? coffee and chocolate (true, true.)

(lastly, my other crazy Aunt Teresa, or Teesa to all....)

Where did we meet? Like I wrote for your sister while ago, the first time I met you was at RMC, and you were crying and screaming your head off, and you weren't very pretty at the time!!!
Take a stab at my middle name? Well, since it is a family name on your Dad's side, I hope I can get it right when I say "JEAN!!"
Do I smoke? Only when you walk too fast!!! lol :)
Color of my eyes? You are like your sister on that one, your eyes are dark brown!!! A brown eyed blonde!!! Or you used to be!! Lol (excuse me, but I'm still a blonde, thankyouverymuch)
Do I have any siblings? I think you had a twin, but seeing as how it is Toni, is she a sibling? And does she know that's what she is??? (oh, yes. I think she knows......mm hmm)
What's one of my favorite things to do? Go to the beach and play with Ben, maybe???
What's my favorite type of music? Like your Mama, sister, cousins, and aunts, you like George Strait, but I think you still like the type of music that was popular when you were a teenager!!! Am I shy or outgoing? I would say that you are outgoing. I told Toni that I thought she was both, but with you, I think you got brass balls, babe!! Lol (thanks!)
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? You mostly follow the rules, unless you don't want to, then you go your own way! (yep, it's all about me. Remember that.)
Any special talents? You can sing and draw, but I don't think you want to make a living doing either of them.
How many children do I have? You have the one beautiful little boy, that is spoiled rotten, and nobody seems to know why! (I certainly had nothing to do with it!)
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring? Like your Mama, sister, cousins and aunts, you would stock up on chocolate! (true, true)

So, there ya go. Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask.

2 comments:

Comments are appreciated! (and I'm gettin' lonely here)